Cibides lipogel®Cibides lipogel® contains hemp oil *, Escin, Boswellia extract, Skinasensil, Bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine sulphate and Methyl salicylate. Soothing action.
* Hemp oil with THC according to the legal requirements <0.2%.
Cibides lipogel® has a soothing and relief action. It is a patented lipogel easy to use and with quick action. It has a unique and innovative formula enriched by the presence of hemp oil *, combined with Escin, Boswellia extract, Skinasensil, Bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine sulphate, Methyl salicylate, with a soothing action.
Aqua, alcohol denat., glycerin, escin, bromelain, dimethyl sulfone, glucosamine sulfate, cannabis sativa seed oil°, methyl salicylate, acetyl tetrapeptide-15, coco-glucoside, boswellia serrata gum extract, dicaprylyl ether, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, decylene glycol, sodium dehydroacetate.
How to use
Apply morning and evening on the affected area. Gently massage from bottom to top until complete absorption.
Scientific evidences on active ingredients
- Serpell M, et al. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of THC/CBD spray in peripheral neuropathic pain treatment. Eur J Pain. 2014 Aug;18(7):999-1012.
- Blake DR, et al. Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2006 Jan;45(1):50-2.
- Wetzel D, et al. Escin/diethylammonium salicylate/heparin combination gels for the topical treatment of acute impact injuries: a randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, multicentre study. Br J Sports Med 2002;36:183-188.
- Belcaro G, et al. Management of osteoarthritis (OA) with the pharma-standard supplement FlexiQule (Boswellia): a 12-week registry. Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol. 2015 Oct 2.
- Brien S, et al. Bromelain as a Treatment for Osteoarthritis: a Review of Clinical Studies. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2004 Dec; 1(3): 251-257.
- Kim LS, et al.Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2006 Mar;14(3):286-94.
- Debbi EM, et al. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Jun 27;11:50.
- Drovanti A, et Al. Therapeutic activity of oral glucosamine sulfate in osteoarthrosis: a placebo-controlled, double blind investigation. Clinical Therapeutics, 1980; 3 ( 4 ): 260-272.
- Usha P.R., Naidu MUR. Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of Oral Glucosamine, Methylsulfoylmethane and their Combination in Osteoarthritis. Clinical Drug Investigation 24 ( 6 ): 353-363, 2004.
- Higashi Y, et al. Efficacy and Safety Profile of a Topical Methyl Salicylate and Menthol Patch in Adult Patients With Mild to Moderate Muscle Strain: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study. Clin Ther. 2010 Jan;32(1):34-43.